Included in the package:
- Website design consultation to determine how you want it to look, and what you want your site to say.
- Photo session (up to two hours onsite, if local) to accurately and artistically capture the essence of your business.
- Design, development, and publication of your website of up to 10 pages. (using your existing content, pictures, and artwork).
- A new domain name, or re-use of your existing domain name.
- Simple logo design, or we can use your existing logo.
- Built-in functionality to include a news/blog section, information pages, photo gallery (fixed or slideshow), subscription mailing list, and contact form.
- Up to 25 email addresses using your domain name (POP3 or IMAP service, as well as web access).
- A custom design utilizing the WordPress content management system and MySQL database.
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) page creation with live display and link on website.
- Corrections, troubleshooting, and content changes.
- Website hosting & maintenance including changes, corrections, software updates, backups, etc. (includes 1 GB of server space and 20 GB of traffic)*
- Our promise to make it a pleasurable and rewarding experience for you!
Other design features and functions are available upon request (pricing reflected in quote). For example:
- Extra pages
- Extra email addresses
- Additional server space and bandwidth (100 GB server storage and 1000 GB of traffic)**
- Artistic graphic design of logos
- Advanced automated slider displays
- E-Commerce functionality utilizing PayPal business services (tied to your PayPal account)
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)***
Depending on your project needs, we will quote you a one-time price for your website. The only additional costs are the annual hosting/maintenance fees and domain registration (if needed), which are $200 per year (at present). The cost for most websites for small-to-medium size businesses falls in the $1500 to $4000 range.
Our terms are simple… one half of the project cost is due at the signing of the contract in order to begin the work. The other half is due upon completion, client approval, and publication of the website.
Please contact us to begin exploring the possibilities.
* most websites use around 0.2 GB of server storage of the 1 GB provided, and around 5 to 10 GB of traffic throughput of the 20 GB provided.
** for larger, greater content volume, or more graphics based websites (i.e. photo or artwork sales), more storage and throughput might be required. This can be upgraded if the need is determined at any point. We monitor usage and let customers know when more space is needed.
*** click here for more information